ALL PMP'S OFFICES WILL BE OPEN ON TIME TODAY.
As we all prepare for our cold winter snow storm of the season we encourage ALL residents to be prepared. A winter storm warning means severe winter weather conditions are expected. Heavy, wet snow and gusty winds could lead to power outages and difficult driving conditions. Drivers are urged to only travel in the event of an emergency.
Below are a few helpful emergency contact links and phone numbers:
- Contact PMP emergency number at 301-694-6900, #6
- Frederick County Chapter of the American Red Cross at 301-662-5131 or visit www.redcross.org.
- Potomac Edison: 1-888-544-4877
- Frederick County Emergency Communications: 301-600-1603
- State Highway Administration: 511 or 1-855-GOMD511
- Maryland Transit Administration: 410-539-5000
- Frederick County Public Schools: 301-644-5000
- PEPCO, call 1-877-737-2662 or go to the PEPCO website
- Baltimore Gas and Electric, call 1-877-778-2222 or go to the BG&E website http://www.bge.com/Pages/default.aspx
- Allegheny Power, call 1-800-255-3443 or go to the Allegheny Power website http://www.alleghenypower.com
- Jefferson County Homeland Security and Emergency Management Website, http://www.jeffersoncountywv.org
- For up-to-date communications, the County’s best recommendation is to “LIKE”/follow the Anne Arundel County OEM page on Facebook.
- Potomac Edison, WV – 304-263-4107
- Berkeley County - http://www.berkeleycounty.org/pdf/berkeley_county_relocation_guide.pdf
- West Virginia Emergency Crisis numbers - http://www.findcounseling.com/help/hotlines/west-virginia.html
- Washington Gas, call 1-800-543-8911
- Columbia Gas, call 1-800-543-8911
Important numbers for Virginia residents to know:
- 2-1-1 Virginia is serving as the public inquiry number for Virginia residents.
- 5-1-1 is to be used for the latest in road conditions.
- Call #77 on a cell phone to report a traffic crash or traffic emergency
- Only call 9-1-1 in a true emergency. For non-emergency situations in Loudoun County, call 703-777-1021.
- Dominion Virginia Power, call 1-866-366-4357