Employment at PMP
PMP is dedicated to providing a results-oriented team atmosphere based upon professionalism, honesty, integrity, respect and commitment to excellence. We pride ourselves in providing high quality customer service with a winning attitude.
We strive to do the ordinary, extraordinarily well!
Successful employees of PMP demonstrate the following competencies:
- Integrity-acts in an honest and trustworthy manner based on personal accountability and a moral conviction to do the right thing.
- Reliability-demonstrates a high level of dependability in all aspects of the position.
- Accountability-demonstrates an understanding of the link between one's own job responsibilities and overall organizational goals and needs, and performs one's job with the broader goals in mind.
- Relationship building-thinks carefully about the likely effect on others of one's words, actions, appearance and behavior.
Finance - A/P and A/R
Property Management People, Inc (PMP) is adding another Finance professional to their growing Corporate office team. We are currently seeking entry level candidates with an Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable background at our offices on Thomas Johnson Drive in Frederick, MD.
* 1 + years of related experience in an AP/AR role
* Excellent attention to detail, high degree of confidentiality
* Demonstrated excellence in a customer service environment
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
* Experience in dealing with HOAs and Association attorneys a plus
* Degree in accounting or equivalent combination of education + experience
Community Portfolio Manager (West Virginia)
Property Management People, Inc. (PMP) is adding to their growing team of Community Managers in Kearneysville, WV.
* Proven track record of delivering excellent service in an HOA environment.
* Experience in managing multiple communities
* Experience in interpreting contracts and covenants
* Proven ability to provide professional leadership to the client/Board of Directors
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
The most qualified candidates will have a solid understanding of contracts, HOA Board management, accounting, insurance, physical plant maintenance, government relations, basic construction and the law.
Community Association Institute certification is preferred: CMCA, AMS
Office hours are Monday-Friday 8 AM until 5PM and attendance at evening board meetings is required.
If you have the drive it takes to be a successful part of our dynamic team, please forward your resume to: HR@PMPBiz.com and indicate West Virginia Portfolio Manager in subject line.
Leasing Agent (Independent Contractor) (Frederick, MD)
Property Management People, Inc (PMP) is adding to their growing team. We are seeking a seasoned Leasing Agent to work with our Rentals Division based in our Corporate office in Frederick MD.
* Current real estate license, experience with leases preferred
* A proven track record of delivering excellent customer service
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet high productivity standards
* Availability to show properties 3+ days a week, including weekends as needed
If you meet the requirements above and have the drive it takes to be successful as part of our dynamic team, please forward your resume with cover letter to: HR@pmpbiz.com and indicate Leasing Agent in the subject line.
If you are interested in applying for a position listed above:
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirement to:
PMP, Inc. ATTN: HR Department
92 Thomas Johnson Drive, Suite 170, Frederick, MD 21702
PMP full time employment offers:
- Vacation, personal & sick days
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Participation in SIMPLE IRA program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Holiday Parties
- Denim Days for Charity
If you are interested in applying for a position listed above, confidentiality is assured. We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug-Free Workplace.