Employment at PMP
PMP is dedicated to providing a results-oriented team atmosphere based upon professionalism, honesty, integrity, respect and commitment to excellence. We pride ourselves in providing high quality customer service with a winning attitude.
We strive to do the ordinary, extraordinarily well!
Successful employees of PMP demonstrate the following competencies:
- Integrity-acts in an honest and trustworthy manner based on personal accountability and a moral conviction to do the right thing.
- Reliability-demonstrates a high level of dependability in all aspects of the position.
- Accountability-demonstrates an understanding of the link between one's own job responsibilities and overall organizational goals and needs, and performs one's job with the broader goals in mind.
- Relationship building-thinks carefully about the likely effect on others of one's words, actions, appearance and behavior.
Property Management People, Inc (PMP), is adding to their growing Corporate office team. We are currently seeking a polished, professional Administrative Assistant to work at our Corporate office in Frederick, MD.
- Delivering excellent customer service in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent follow up skills, attention to detail
- Efficient use of multi-line telephone system
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines, highly organized
Office hours are Monday-Friday 8AM until 5PM
If you meet the requirements above and have the drive it takes to be successful as part of our dynamic team, please forward your resume with cover letter and salary requirements to: HR@PMPBiz.com
Maintenance Technician (Laurel, MD)
Property Management People, Inc. is recruiting for a Maintenance Technician to join the Community Management team at Russett in Laurel, MD.
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Experience in managing multiple maintenance priorities and deadlines
- 3+ years' experience in routine minor maintenance/repair including but not limited to: carpentry, electrical and plumbing, interior/exterior lighting, locks, pool areas, grounds maintenance (fence repair, sign replacements)
- A proven track record of delivering excellent Customer Service in a fast-paced environment
If you have the drive that it takes to be successful as part of our dynamic team, please forward your resume with cover letter and salary expectations to HR@PMPbiz.com. Include Russett Maintenance on the subject line.
If you are interested in applying for a position listed above:
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirement to:
PMP, Inc. ATTN: HR Department
92 Thomas Johnson Drive, Suite 170, Frederick, MD 21702
PMP full time employment offers:
- Vacation, personal & sick days
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Participation in SIMPLE IRA program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Holiday Parties
- Denim Days for Charity
If you are interested in applying for a position listed above, confidentiality is assured. We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug-Free Workplace.