Employment at PMP
PMP is dedicated to providing a results-oriented team atmosphere based upon professionalism, honesty, integrity, respect and commitment to excellence. We pride ourselves in providing high quality customer service with a winning attitude.
We strive to do the ordinary, extraordinarily well!
Successful employees of PMP demonstrate the following competencies:
- Integrity-acts in an honest and trustworthy manner based on personal accountability and a moral conviction to do the right thing.
- Reliability-demonstrates a high level of dependability in all aspects of the position.
- Accountability-demonstrates an understanding of the link between one's own job responsibilities and overall organizational goals and needs, and performs one's job with the broader goals in mind.
- Relationship building-thinks carefully about the likely effect on others of one's words, actions, appearance and behavior.
Assistant Community Managers needed in our Leesburg, VA and Frederick, MD offices
As a PMP Assistant Community Manager, you will assist in the entire management and operation of a portfolio of properties including all aspects of administration, maintenance, financial plans, operating budgets and capital improvements. As a professional Assistant Community Manager, you are required to oversee a wide variety of projects and interact with contractors. The most qualified candidates will have a solid understanding of contracts, accounting, insurance, physical plant maintenance, government relations, basic construction and the law.
* A proven track record of delivering excellent service
* Excellent project management skills
* 2+ years as a business management professional, HOA experience preferred
* Experience in interpreting contracts and covenants
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products
* Ability to pass a thorough Fidelity Bond background check which includes credit history, criminal record, and driving history
Office hours are Monday-Friday 8 AM until 5PM and attendance at evening board meetings is required. This is an entry-level, non-exempt role. Candidates must meet the requirements above to be considered. If you have the drive it takes to be successful as part of our dynamic team, please forward your cover letter and resume to HR@pmpbiz.com for immediate consideration.
If you are interested in applying for a position listed above:
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirement to:
PMP, Inc. ATTN: HR Department
92 Thomas Johnson Drive, Suite 170, Frederick, MD 21702
PMP full time employment offers:
- Vacation, personal & sick days
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Participation in SIMPLE IRA program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Holiday Parties
- Denim Days
If you are interested in applying for a position listed above, confidentiality is assured. We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug-Free Workplace.