Employment at PMP
PMP is dedicated to providing a results-oriented team atmosphere based upon professionalism, honesty, integrity, respect and commitment to excellence. We pride ourselves in providing high quality customer service with a winning attitude.
We strive to do the ordinary, extraordinarily well!
Successful employees of PMP demonstrate the following competencies:
- Integrity-acts in an honest and trustworthy manner based on personal accountability and a moral conviction to do the right thing.
- Reliability-demonstrates a high level of dependability in all aspects of the position.
- Accountability-demonstrates an understanding of the link between one's own job responsibilities and overall organizational goals and needs, and performs one's job with the broader goals in mind.
- Relationship building-thinks carefully about the likely effect on others of one's words, actions, appearance and behavior.
Community Portfolio Manager (West Virginia)
Property Management People, Inc. (PMP) is adding to their growing team of Community Managers in Kearneysville, WV.
* Proven track record of delivering excellent service in an HOA environment.
* Experience in managing multiple communities
* Experience in interpreting contracts and covenants
* Proven ability to provide professional leadership to the client/Board of Directors
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
The most qualified candidates will have a solid understanding of contracts, HOA Board management, accounting, insurance, physical plant maintenance, government relations, basic construction and the law.
Community Association Institute certification is preferred: CMCA, AMS
Office hours are Monday-Friday 8 AM until 5PM and attendance at evening board meetings is required.
If you have the drive it takes to be a successful part of our dynamic team, please forward your resume to: HR@PMPBiz.com and indicate West Virginia Portfolio Manager in subject line.
Maintenance Technician (Laurel, MD)
Property Management People, Inc. is recruiting for a Maintenance Technician to join the Community Management team at Russett in Laurel, MD.
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
* Experience in managing multiple maintenance priorities and deadlines
* 3+ years' experience in routine minor maintenance/repair including but not limited to: carpentry, electrical and plumbing, interior/exterior lighting, locks, pool areas, grounds maintenance (fence repair, sign replacements)
* A proven track record of delivering excellent Customer Service in a fast-paced environment
If you have the drive that it takes to be successful as part of our dynamic team, please forward your resume with cover letter and salary expectations to HR@PMPbiz.com. Include Russett Maintenance on the subject line.
If you are interested in applying for a position listed above:
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirement to:
PMP, Inc. ATTN: HR Department
92 Thomas Johnson Drive, Suite 170, Frederick, MD 21702
PMP full time employment offers:
- Vacation, personal & sick days
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Participation in SIMPLE IRA program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Holiday Parties
- Denim Days for Charity
If you are interested in applying for a position listed above, confidentiality is assured. We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug-Free Workplace.