Employment at PMP
PMP is dedicated to providing a results-oriented team atmosphere based upon professionalism, honesty, integrity, respect and commitment to excellence. We pride ourselves in providing high quality customer service with a winning attitude.
We strive to do the ordinary, extraordinarily well!
Successful employees of PMP demonstrate the following competencies:
- Integrity-acts in an honest and trustworthy manner based on personal accountability and a moral conviction to do the right thing.
- Reliability-demonstrates a high level of dependability in all aspects of the position.
- Accountability-demonstrates an understanding of the link between one's own job responsibilities and overall organizational goals and needs, and performs one's job with the broader goals in mind.
- Relationship building-thinks carefully about the likely effect on others of one's words, actions, appearance and behavior.
Human Resources Manager
Property Management People, Inc. (PMP) is adding to their growing Corporate office team headquartered in Frederick, MD. PMP operates 2 divisions, HOA and Rentals, and employs nearly 80 Full time associates working in MD, VA and WV. This Exempt position reports directly to the Owners and is a Department of One.
- Partners with Senior Management to execute the organization’s human resource and talent management strategy as it relates to current and future staffing needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Provides support and guidance to management when complex, specialized questions arise such as providing reasonable accommodations, FMLA leave requests, and performance improvement plans.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which includes recruitment, interviewing, and onboarding qualified job applicants; collaborates with Senior Management to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Partners with Senior Management to conduct employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with Federal, State, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs Bi-weekly payroll processing duties
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Prior experience with online timekeeping systems and online payroll processing
- Proficiency with online talent management systems.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- A minimum of five (5) years of human resource management experience required
- SHRM-CP designation highly desired
If you are interested in applying for a position listed above:
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirement to:
PMP, Inc. ATTN: HR Department
92 Thomas Johnson Drive, Suite 170, Frederick, MD 21702
PMP full time employment offers:
- Vacation, personal & sick days
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Participation in SIMPLE IRA program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Holiday Parties
- Denim Days
If you are interested in applying for a position listed above, confidentiality is assured. We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug-Free Workplace.