Employment at PMP
PMP is dedicated to providing a results-oriented team atmosphere based upon professionalism, honesty, integrity, respect and commitment to excellence. We pride ourselves in providing high quality customer service with a winning attitude.
We strive to do the ordinary, extraordinarily well!
Successful employees of PMP demonstrate the following competencies:
- Integrity-acts in an honest and trustworthy manner based on personal accountability and a moral conviction to do the right thing.
- Reliability-demonstrates a high level of dependability in all aspects of the position.
- Accountability-demonstrates an understanding of the link between one's own job responsibilities and overall organizational goals and needs, and performs one's job with the broader goals in mind.
- Relationship building-thinks carefully about the likely effect on others of one's words, actions, appearance and behavior.
Community Portfolio Manager, Frederick MD
Property Management People, Inc (PMP) has an immediate opening for a qualified Community Portfolio Manager to be based in our Frederick, MD office.
As a PMP Community Manager, you are involved in the management and operation of a portfolio of properties including all aspects of administration, maintenance, financial plans, operating budgets and capital improvements. Professional Community Managers are required to oversee a wide variety of projects and interact with contractors. The most qualified candidates will have a solid understanding of contracts, accounting, insurance, physical plant maintenance, government relations, basic construction and HOA regulations.
* A proven track record of delivering excellent service
* Excellent project management skills
* 3+ years as a business management professional
* Experience in interpreting contracts and covenants
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
* Ability to pass a thorough Fidelity Bond background check which includes credit history, criminal record, and driving history
* Industry credentials: CMCA, AMS preferred
Office hours are Monday-Friday 8 AM until 5PM and attendance at evening board meetings is required. Candidates must meet the requirements above to be considered.
Administrative Assistant- Rentals Division, Frederick MD
Property Management People, Inc (PMP) is adding to their growing Corporate office team. We are currently seeking an entry-level Administrative Assistant to work in our Rentals Division in Frederick, MD.
* A proven track record of delivering outstanding customer service in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent communication skills
* Exceptional follow-up skills
* Efficient use of a multi-line telephone system
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
* Proven ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines, organized
* Some experience in real estate leases and contracts preferred
Office hours are Monday-Friday 8AM to 5PM. If you meet the requirements above and have the drive it takes to be successful as part of our dynamic team, please forward your resume with cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
If you have the drive it takes to be a part of our dynamic team, please forward a cover letter and resume to HR@pmpbiz.com.
Office hours are 8AM to 5PM Monday through Friday
If you meet the requirements above and have the drive it takes to successful as part of our dynamic team, please forward your resume with a cover letter and salary expectations to HR@pmpbiz.com.
If you are interested in applying for a position listed above:
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirement to:
PMP, Inc. ATTN: HR Department
92 Thomas Johnson Drive, Suite 170, Frederick, MD 21702
PMP full time employment offers:
- Vacation, personal & sick days
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Participation in SIMPLE IRA program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Holiday Parties
- Denim Days
If you are interested in applying for a position listed above, confidentiality is assured. We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug-Free Workplace.